Friday 13 November 2009

What's all this stuff?

Regular visitors to my blog may have noticed a few Amazon gadgets appearing. I hope you don't mind.
I've decided to add these to help all the people who email me to ask about what animation or woodblock printing reference books I would recommend.
At the top of the page are a range of really good and easily available books on woodblocks, and at the botton of the page is a slideshow of animation books, DVDs and CDs which I'd recommend to anyone wanting to learn how to animate. These are all items which I own personally and feel should be a part of any animator's or woodblock printmaker's library.
There are also more obscure, and out of print books which I would also recommend, but the ones I've highlighted are a great start.
I'll be updating my choices as new books appear, so keep checking in.

No comments: